Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where can I get clear images explaining OOPs concepts?

On the net I am able to source out presentations that detail OOP concepts using UML. Where can I get a PPT which for example shows an example of Aggregation as a Theatre image filled with Furniture and Lights. I need this to train a bunch of students.Where can I get clear images explaining OOPs concepts?
I think you can draw it yourself, dont you? If you can visualize the figure of UML, sure you can draw it in a physical objects. You can use a Photoshop for example, using multiple layer, one for the theatre, another for the furniture and light respectively. You can just get an individual object's images from the web. I beg you have had search the image of a chair and a lamp before in the net. Label your image as possible where they related to each other as a ';has-a'; relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment