Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I Clear my Myspace Profile of its background image?!?

I editted my profile using the Myspace Profile Editor. I added an image for the background. I am trying to clear the image, but it does NOT save. It says it saved, but it doesn't. What do I do?





Oh and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijy_lLE15oY is not working. After she X's out, mine stays normal as well. But once i reload the page, it has the previous image STILLHow do I Clear my Myspace Profile of its background image?!?
Ok First you have to go to profile editor, then at the way bottom of the side bar there will be something that says START OVER Click that and it will turn blank againHow do I Clear my Myspace Profile of its background image?!?
first question i have to ask is: are you actually refreshing or are you just hitting the back button.





Did you add your layout by copying and pasting code into one of your profile sections, or did you add it into the CSS form of the myspace customization menu?





Unless this is a myspace glitch, the only two explanations are that:


1. You're not actually refreshing your profile page, which would keep it from displaying your changes


2. You haven't found all instances of the background code, meaning you have to dig deeper.





Otherwise, you might want to contact myspace. There is another code that will get rid of the background image, but no sense in piling code on top of code to achieve the result you're looking for. Best bet is to figure out the root cause of the problem at hand rather than using a workaround.
id delete it and try again. i have 2 do that a lot. and if i still doesnt work try it again in a few days. or u can go 2 edit profile and just delete everything and save it. chances are you will then have 2 type in those weird letters, then it will save.
It takes a while for it to change wait a while it will change

No comments:

Post a Comment