Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Type Of Image Scanner Can I Use To Capture A Clear Image Of A Carded Figure?

Ok, I need to scan an image of an action figure that is still in the package. I have been using this Epson Printer/Scanner type deal but it is not doing the job properly. I am looking to get a good clear image of the item without any blurriness, but each time I scan the action figure the only thing that comes up clear is the bubble (part of packaging that the figure itself is in) and the back carding comes up all blurry and distorted. Here, I'll show you some examples.





Here is what I want the results to look like: http://www.dbzshop.com/dbzaf274.jpg





Here is what happens when I do the scan:


http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/SpyroPyro/001.jpg





Notice the difference? The back carding comes up all blurry while the bubble is coming up clear because it is the only part of the package that is physically touching the screen.





So, any ideas on how to solve this problem? Help!What Type Of Image Scanner Can I Use To Capture A Clear Image Of A Carded Figure?
you don't use a scanner to do that kind of job.


even your web cam can make the result you wanted.


above is right, a digital camera will do best





btw, have you tried scanning your face, i did


try it and see the surprise. lolWhat Type Of Image Scanner Can I Use To Capture A Clear Image Of A Carded Figure?
Take a photo so you can get some depth of field...
use a digicam

No comments:

Post a Comment