Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to clear all of the images on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer?

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. Even though I never download images onto my computer, I just open them when I look through the pictures on this program there is an entire history of old images I've looked at. I have to go one by one and delete all of them. Is there a faster, easier way for me to clear all of the images?


How to clear all of the images on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer?
Try to highlight in groups instead of one at a time and then delete. If they are all in the same folder, go to edit and click select all then deleteHow to clear all of the images on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer?
hmmm, I'm looking at both my windows xp and vista machine. my windows picture and fax viewer on xp doesn't have any kind of history on it, just the very basic viewer... on vista it's the photo gallery.





So I'm curious what version of P%26amp;F viewer that is. Anyway, you should have an option to not keep the history in preferences for that version. Turn it off and you shouldn't see the history any more. The thumbnails and images will still be stored in your temporary history directories... so if you want to get rid of them, you need to find them and delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment