Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Internet Explorer won't clear image cache on a couple of pages?

While on Yahoo, in the stock market section, there are a couple of web pages with Dollar exchange rate graphs that are supposed to be updated every time you refresh the page. My IE won't refresh the graph image no matter if I push refresh or Shift refresh...the only way to get a new image is to clear the entire IE cache. Is there any other trick I can use to get IE to give me a new image every time I go to this page?Internet Explorer won't clear image cache on a couple of pages?
You may go to IE settings and search for the tab or option Temporary Internet files, and select this option ';Everytime I visit this webpage'; instead of ';Automatically';, This should work to refresh all imagesInternet Explorer won't clear image cache on a couple of pages?
This was not the solution I was looking for. I already knew this.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment