Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does it have clear image quality?

iam not sure but ive been hearing that canon has good image quality, is that true. I just want to know if it does or does not, dnt give me other recommendations on other cameras, pleaseDoes it have clear image quality?
Yes, Canon cameras have very good image quality, which is why they sell a lot of cameras. The biggest strength is that they use special processing chips to help remove image noise while bringing out the colors in an image. That helps to set them apart from most of the competition, plus having good lenses on their cameras.Does it have clear image quality?
I've owned a ton of digital cameras from Sony's, Nikon's, and Fuji's and more, but I gotta say Canon Powershot SD series are the best!





SD700 and SD 1000 are awesome!
And to add to what Anthony said, they some of the models are using image stabilization. That too adds to outstanding clarity. If you do go Canon, be sure to get one that has image stabilization. You will be sooooo glad you did. I have two of the A710is. I absolutely love them. The movie clips you can take with this is outstanding quality. I took some movie clips on both the beach %26amp; boardwalk this past summer, both day %26amp; night. The results were exceptional for a point %26amp; shoot I thought. Have fun!
yes
canon makes great cameras. great picture quality





Wouldnt trade my canon for anything

No comments:

Post a Comment