Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I find a clear satellite image of my home in Canada?

Try google earth.How do I find a clear satellite image of my home in Canada?
www.terrafly.comHow do I find a clear satellite image of my home in Canada?
Google Earth is good, but I prefer Microsoft Maps
google's earth thing gives you a nice image thats a year or so old... its the same thing still.. other than that its basically the goverments programs that can.
http://maps.live.com/





type in a specific location - your zipcode


choose aerial view


under the 3D option, choose the birds eye view,


its clear as daylight
Free sources:


Google Maps


Google Earth


Microsoft Maps


Yahoo Maps


Terraserver





Paid sources:


Digital Globe


GeoEye
Have you tried Google Earth ?
use google earth

No comments:

Post a Comment