Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why is youtube videos and images not clear on my laptop?

i bought a new laptop a few days ago,after selling my old desktop to my brother.it has 2GB of ram 320HDD and seems up to date.i discovered that when ever i play youtube videos and upload images the quality is not good. you can see jagged edges and small square blocks appearing on youtube..i tryed adjusting the graphic setting but there is no improvment. Is my graphic card poor,or is it something else? i have a few days to return this pc.Why is youtube videos and images not clear on my laptop?
you need to set the resolution of your screen on the display properties, Right click on the desktop%26gt;properties%26gt;settings and move the slider to the right, test each one until you have a crisp image.





if its not this then you might need to update the drivers on your graphics.





hope this helps :)





trickyWhy is youtube videos and images not clear on my laptop?
Don`t mess about with it - take it back and get another one - or your money back. I would`nt keep it if it was mine - its brand new - I`d want it ';all to work'; as it should.
might be the resolution ?

No comments:

Post a Comment