Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I go to upload clear images?

Most of the places I go the images dont come out right. I mostly upload images from photoshop or from paint.NET but they always have something wrong. I've tried Photobucket but you can see some of the color blending from photoshop. Then I tried tinypic.com but it doesnt have a resizer. Can anyone help me find a website that is free and uploads clear images?Where can I go to upload clear images?
The clear aspect of your image you are referring to is called the alpha channel. This channel comprises of the transpanercy of the area very much like the value of the colors. Some image formats like PNG support this alpha channel on export while some do not.





Your best bet, especially if your deploying your images via the Internet, is to export your images into a PNG format and ensure that Alpha Channels are enabled and persevered on export. With this option, no matter where you upload your file, ie photobucket, tinypic, etc; It will always be ';clear.';Where can I go to upload clear images?
flickr?
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment