Saturday, February 27, 2010

How come images are not clear on Windows Vista?

I recently purchased a new laptop and Windows Vista came installed on it.Im new to Vista so still trying to learn my way around it.One of the dilemma that i have is that when i visit webpages with images.These images are not very clear so in order to make them clear i have to press the SHIFT %26amp; R buttons.Can someone please tell me if this is normal or is there a way to get around this so everytime i dont have to press SHIFT %26amp; R in order to see quality images.Cheers!How come images are not clear on Windows Vista?
It has nothing to do with Vista. I have Vista and all the images I view have never looked better on a quality monitor. I expect that your settings may be off, or you simply have a poor quality computer.How come images are not clear on Windows Vista?
If you are at all disatisfied with your computer, as it is so new you really should go back to the retailer from where you bought it. I can assure you it has nothing to do with the fact that you now have Vista, rathern than XP operating system, which in fact is so much better. It probably just needs tweaking a little bit and I'm sure the retailer can help you.
have you tried downloading the latest drivers for the graphics? if the problem persist take it back and ask them to look at it or change it.





I have run vista since the beta stages up to the final version which i have now(vista home premium) never been better on the graphics side.





Good luck.
images come in perfect on my vista ultimate pc
:) You should have really just bought a mac.
take your lap top back and get a proper computer
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment