Thursday, February 18, 2010

I connected my PC to my TV using an S-Video cable. But the image on my TV is blurry. How do I make it clear?

My TV has a special S-Video channel. And the image appears on that channel. But it is incredibly blurd! How do I remedy this?I connected my PC to my TV using an S-Video cable. But the image on my TV is blurry. How do I make it clear?
all you have to do go to youer control panel, click on appearance and themes, click on change screen resolution, chasnge the resolution from 1280 by 800 to 1024 by 768 this should clear it up, if not move it up one more notch and try thatI connected my PC to my TV using an S-Video cable. But the image on my TV is blurry. How do I make it clear?
you can try changing the display mode going to the display settings





there are different modes for dual screen displays and such
Try a different cable or check the pins on the plug to make sure they are all there.





Also, check the resolution and refresh rate that you are attempting to use adjusting this may allow you to have a better or clear picture.
SVideo isn't actually that high-resolution; to get good image quality you'd need to use HDMI, DVI, or VGA cables, if your television supports them.
Put on your glasses
Try using the Video IN/Video OUT cables. Connect the Video Out on the pc while the Video IN to the Video In jack on the TV

No comments:

Post a Comment