Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to make security camera image clearer?

I recently had a set of rims and tires stolen from my truck while parked at my college campus. There are two cameras on my truck and I have the camera files but I can't seem to get the picture clear at all. I need to zoom in and the picture just gets distorted beyond recognition. Does anyone out there know how I can clear that up, or does anyone want to take a shot at it? I'm pretty sure I can see at what time they are getting stolen but I just can't tell for sure. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.How to make security camera image clearer?
It all starts the camera (lens quality and sensor size) and continues to the recording system resolution





Once you have the poor quality image, other than having a forensics lab reconstruct the video frame by frame and interpolating the missing data, there is not much you can do.





Basically those cameras are ';feel good'; devices and as you have discovered, not very useful for ID purposes.





Here is one piece of software than may help





http://www.focusmagic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment