Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Super Fast clear image camera?!?

I am looking to find a camera that can take pictures very fast, like one right after the other, and have very clear quality. I also need to be able to upload theses pictures to my computer, and also trying to stay at a reasonable price. Any suggestions?Super Fast clear image camera?!?
you need to go to the DSLRS for the fast cameras with no shutter lag....


look at the canon rebel xsi or xt....maybe the nikon d40 or d60 would be good for your needs.Super Fast clear image camera?!?
I have a red camra


Its about 3 cm wide.


Super Clear and bright


Exspon


it will cost ya bout' ehhhhh .


450 ; nicest thing in the world
i love KODAK they are less than 100.00 awesome pics, clear video as well..I love mine and would suggest it to anyone!!
You'll get shutter lag with anything other than a DSLR. Check out the lower end Canon (Rebels), Nikons and Sonys.

No comments:

Post a Comment