Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I remove text from an image (I don't care what the text is, I want a clear picture) ?

I scanned an image from a newspaper and want to remove the text overlaid on the image. I don't need the text, I want a clear picture.How do I remove text from an image (I don't care what the text is, I want a clear picture) ?
It can be done with a photo editing program like Roxio Photo Suite. Or my favorite for this purpose is Microsoft Digital Image Pro %26gt; use smart erase.How do I remove text from an image (I don't care what the text is, I want a clear picture) ?
your not supposed to, that text is called a watermark so it cant be copied without proper credit being given.
use adobe photoshop,, if you do not know how to use it send the picture for me and i will do that for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment