Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can you see imagine clear images when you close your eyes?

Well, can you? Are they detailed?





I really suck at any sort of visualizing. Say when doing one of those IQ test things, I'll blaze through the maths and language stuff but when I get to the spatial sort of things where it asks you if these three objects are the same I just can't do it at all.Can you see imagine clear images when you close your eyes?
not so detailed..Can you see imagine clear images when you close your eyes?
Yes, and I learned because my elementary school teachers taught us to visualize stories as we read them, as if we were living them. I do that with everything I read now.





I think it worked a bit too well, though, because now when I hear a song, I visualize a situation or complete video for it. ^^;
My dreams/daydreams are so vivid it's crazy.


I've had dreams where everyone in it is made up by my mind. Their faces, personalities, everything. And the places. I've had a dream where the school is nothing like mine.


It's crazy.





:)
I can see a 360 degree panorama in my head of anywhere I can think of :D
Clear, Yes....!!
Yes everytime
Sometimes, yes.
I'm the same as you.
YEA
Yes.
Yes.
No.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment