Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I zoom in on photos on my computer, but still see the image clear?

I find pics on the web and have pics myself, but i want to be able to zoom in on them and see people in the background really clear. Basiclly like they do on all tv programmes, where they want to see someone in the background so they highlight a bit of the photo and the computer shows that bit really clearly and you can make out the people in the background.How do I zoom in on photos on my computer, but still see the image clear?
open with windows piture and fax viewer. It will seem a bit clearer. but not fully clear.How do I zoom in on photos on my computer, but still see the image clear?
matters the computer some comps have programs othertimes u have to download a program
Well u go to the pic and right click then it will have thibgs for u to choose and chosse zoom of they have it.
I depends on what kind of program you have and what your computer is. If it is a 98 or a 2000 I can't help you there! =/
It depends on what resolution the picture was taken at as to how far you can zoom and maintain clarity. What your looking at here is digital zoom, whereas when you see them zoom in on tv, they're using optical zoom. Two entirely different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment