Thursday, February 11, 2010

I want to have a clear image on what really astronomy is and what is its importance in Science?

My question is what really astronomy is?


The study of the Universe. Could you please clear me on that.


And how does it help in Science. Can u tell me more about the Blue Moon and Aurelia? Have anyone of you heard about it.








I want to have a clear image on what really astronomy is and what is its importance in Science?
astronomy not only refers to the study of universe but it is the study of all matters of universe..


I want to have a clear image on what really astronomy is and what is its importance in Science?
astronamy is the study of space an time it is one of they most important sciences there is it also teaches us about planest and could we ever live in planets and wormeholes and stuff like that and by the way wormholes are like gigantic teleportes. it can also teach us many othere things hope i was help in this subject

No comments:

Post a Comment