Thursday, February 18, 2010

Which free image editing software allows me to leave the image with a clear background (not white)?

I'd like free image editing software please, so no need to mention photoshop.Which free image editing software allows me to leave the image with a clear background (not white)?
GIMP!!, its free and its like PhotoShopWhich free image editing software allows me to leave the image with a clear background (not white)?
I dont know of a software right now thats free and allows transparancies.. but i go to blibs.com... i know it sounds so ';kiddy'; and when you get there it looks something like a myspace editor BUT there you can do transparency on an image...





1-upload pic


2-on top tab, click EDIT


3-at very bottom, click TRANSPARENT


4-go to top tab, click FILE


5-click SAVE IMAGE





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment