Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I adjust my background on my desktop, so it isn't fuzzy, how do I make the image clear?

It's fuzzy because the original picture is too small to be stretched over the whole screen.





Try looking for a larger version of the picture you have. That way when it is stretched, it won't be so fuzzy.





The only software that is used for clearing up pictures is quite expensive, and won't get the effect that you're thinking.How can I adjust my background on my desktop, so it isn't fuzzy, how do I make the image clear?
screen resolution is 1024x768, picture is 800x600.


if the DPI of the picture is high enough you can change the size of the picture with Photoshop.


resize the picture in the Image menu (Alt+Ctrl+i)


in the bottom is an option for resizing.


save and use.

Report Abuse


How can I adjust my background on my desktop, so it isn't fuzzy, how do I make the image clear?
Go to display in your control panel and adjust the displays resolution. This should solve your problem. Good luck
If you have a downloaded picture as your background and have it stretched to fill the screen the answer is no. If you are using a stock picture you need to adjust the monitor.
right click on desktop background and go to settings tab, raise resolution as high as it can go with you still liking the image sizing. then click on the advanced tab and go to monitor, set refresh rate higher, about 75hz

No comments:

Post a Comment