Thursday, February 18, 2010

How can I remove a shadowy image on my Plasma TV? Its not crystal clear as it used to be.?

This has nothing to do with adjusting the Picture settings. I came back, turned tv on and noticed that the images dispalyed have shadows. That is, for every original image displayed, there is another faint bluish and yellowish shadowy image beside it on the tv. This is anoying.. Your help will be appreciated!How can I remove a shadowy image on my Plasma TV? Its not crystal clear as it used to be.?
First you need to see if it is source related. Try with antenna, cable, DVD, etc.





Then see if it is port related: (Do you see it under HDMI, component, etc.)





If you only see it with one source or one connection, maybe it is a source issue. Otherwise, you may need to call TV service.

No comments:

Post a Comment