Thursday, February 11, 2010

What causes double vision? I am seeing two of everything and I cannot focus my eyes to get a clear image?

I've had it ever since I woke up this morning!!!!What causes double vision? I am seeing two of everything and I cannot focus my eyes to get a clear image?
Any sudden onset of double vision needs to be investigated immediately. You need to book an appointment to see your doctor or optician today.





There are a number of causes. Most of them are nothing to worry about, but there are a few serious things that can cause sudden onset of double vision. This can include things like raised pressure in the brain, optic neuritis or any other form of damage to the nerves that supply the eye in order to allow eye movement.





This is the reason why it needs to be investigated promptly, in order to eliminate these things as a possible causeWhat causes double vision? I am seeing two of everything and I cannot focus my eyes to get a clear image?
Any sudden visual problem including double vision is not normal and needs to be checked out by an eye doctor ASAP.
Most of the time it because your eyes are not working together. This can be cause by a stroke or high blood sugar. You should see a doctor today.

No comments:

Post a Comment