Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need a computer image file that is completely clear to put over two images on my website to prevent saving.?

A person will let me use their 2 pictures only if I prevent the Save Picture As on right click. My web hosting is Yahoo. Thanks for reading.I need a computer image file that is completely clear to put over two images on my website to prevent saving.?
One thing you could do is take the pictures and create a flash animation from them. You can't right click and save flash. Any picture on the web CAN be saved though. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You use print screen and paint to crop out everything but the picture.I need a computer image file that is completely clear to put over two images on my website to prevent saving.?
There is no such thing...You cannot protect those pictures from being 'grabbed'....Send me a link of a so-called protected pic and I will send you a link of the pic unprotected....

No comments:

Post a Comment